Wednesday 26 February 2014

Whoniverse Australia - Event Cancelled


Unfortunately, Hub Productions have been forced to cancel the forthcoming Whoniverse events in Sydney, Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne.  Due to a "personal family emergency", Matt Smith had to cancel and, with Karen Gillan no longer able to attend the second weekend, Hub Productions felt they had no choice but to cancel the event.  Matt's statement reads:
I am deeply saddened to have to advise that I will not be able to come to Australia for the Hub Productions' Whoniverse event. Although I wish it were otherwise, due to a personal family emergency it's not possible for me to leave England at this time. I truly regret the situation, and the disappointment it must be causing, but I'm hoping to be able to reschedule as soon as possible for the future; I look forward to see you all then.
All ticketholders will be contacted directly regarding refunds.

More details can be found at Whoniverse.

Let's hope all turns out for the best with regards to Matt's family emergency.


No comments:

Post a Comment